From the Toscaria team we would like to inform the user that if you browse this website or use any of the services we offer through it, acquires from the first moment, the status of user and, therefore, these rules constitute a contract between TOSCARIA SERVICIOS DE INGENIERÍA Y CONSULTORÍA, S.L and the user regarding the use of this website, its links and any downloadable found on it as it is established by the applicable regulations of services of the information society and electronic commerce (Law 34/2002 LSSI-CE).
The access and navigation by the web of toscaria.com supposes the express acceptance of the “Conditions of Use”, the “Policy of Privacy and Protection of Data and Policy of Cookies” in accordance with the Law 24/2002 LSSI-CE). Likewise, we strongly recommend the user to read each of the legal texts of the website thoroughly.
- The user declares to have read, understood and understood what is stated here.
- The user undertakes to respect the obligations and rules contained in this website.
- The user, in the terms set out in the “Privacy and Data Protection Policy”, declares that he/she has been informed of his/her rights.
- The user declares that all the information provided is true and accurate, without limitations, reservations or falsehoods; being solely responsible for any erroneous, false or inaccurate statements.
Identity and owner of the website
TOSCARIA SERVICIOS DE INGENIERÍA Y CONSULTORÍA, S.L with CIF B-15727647 is the holder, owner and manager of the web toscaria.com. For a commitment to transparency and our users we provide the fiscal and contact details of TOSCARIA:
- Commercial name: TOSCARIA CONSULTING AND ENGINEERING
- Tax name: TOSCARIA SERVICIOS DE INGENIERÍA Y CONSULTORÍA, S.L.
- CIF: B-15727647
- Address: C/ Ciudad de Lugo 31-33 Local 8B, CP:15004, A Coruña, Spain
- Telephone: +34 881 893 848
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: toscaria.com
TOSCARIA’s website offers users not only access to the website, but also information about the online marketing and advertising consultancy and advisory services they provide to their clients.
For the TOSCARIA team, it is essential that you know and understand some basic terminology that we will use in our legal texts:
- Contents: Texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, downloadable of any kind, expressions and information belonging to TOSCARIA or third parties to which the User may have access through toscaria.com.
- Cookies: They are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user for the server to remember it. This information will be read only by the server that implemented it.
- Services: Set of services offered by the Web either directly through it or by information.
- Website: Internet site accessible at the address toscaria.com.
- Owner: Person (natural or legal) owner or responsible for the website.
- User: Any person browsing the website.
Terms and conditions of use
As we have already announced, the contents of this legal notice and conditions of use have the legal status of a CONTRACT and therefore represent an obligation between the parties (TOSCARIA and the user).
From the outset, browsing this website confers the condition of user and this will be considered a free, specific, informed and unequivocal acceptance. We take this opportunity to remind you that if you decide not to accept these conditions, you must refrain from using the TOSCARIA website or any link that this page redirects to or contains.
You may rely on the legality of this website. In compliance with European regulations and quality standards in relation to consumers, all TOSCARIA’s legal texts have been drafted by professional legal experts.
1.Intellectual and industrial property
The website toscaria.com, the pages it contains and the information or elements contained therein, hereinafter the CONTENT, are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, of which TOSCARIA is the owner and/or holds a licence or express authorisation for their use and public communication by the legitimate third party owners of the same for their inclusion on this website.
Specifically, the user is not authorised to proceed to the reproduction, total or partial reinterpretation, use, exploitation, distribution, alteration, dissemination, sale, for commercial purposes of the contents of this website without the prior express authorisation of TOSCARIA.
Any unauthorised use will be considered a serious breach of intellectual or industrial property rights and may lead to claims for compensation.
2. Limits on the use of web content
TOSCARIA authorises the user to view the content of this website and to make private reproductions, provided that the elements are intended solely for personal use, expressly prohibiting any use of the CONTENT of the website for professional and/or economic use.
Private reproductions of the content shall not be legitimate as long as they are related to industrial property rights, whether of the Owner or of a third party, or require the exercise of some type of economic consideration or not.
The user is obliged to use the service and contents diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and these terms and conditions.
TOSCARIA expressly prohibits illegal or criminal activities that infringe the rights of third parties or that violate any rule of the legal system. In the event of non-compliance with this prohibition and provided that TOSCARIA is aware of it, the relevant legal mechanisms will be used to cease and/or reclaim the damages caused.
Under no circumstances shall it be understood that any authorisation or licence is granted, or that any waiver, transfer, total or partial assignment of these rights is made, or that any right or expectation of rights is conferred without the prior, explicit and written consent of TOSCARIA and/or its administrators or attorneys-in-fact.
3. Linking policy of this website
Links published on the website
This website may contain links to other websites or mention other cooperative websites, for which the owners are responsible.
TOSCARIA is in no way responsible for any problems or infringements of rights that websites owned by other sites may cause the user.
TOSCARIA does not recommend, promote or identify with, nor does it guarantee, represent, sponsor or endorse any linked or third-party websites that may be commercially referred to by users. TOSCARIA has no knowledge of the content and services of linked sites or third parties appearing on our website and therefore accepts no liability, directly or indirectly, for any damage of any kind caused by the content and/or services of linked websites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to this website.
The TOSCARIA team would appreciate it if the user considers that there is a web link with illegal or inappropriate content to communicate it to the email address email@example.com, committing ourselves to remove the content or the link as soon as possible, without any liability for TOSCARIA.
4. Rules of use, rights and exclusions of liability
A. User rights
All visitors to the website, by the mere fact of acquiring the status of users and browsing the website, have the following rights:
- You have the right to clear, concise and up-to-date information on the services offered and their commercial embodiment.
- You have the right not to provide personal data that are not necessary for the transaction in question.
- You have the right to the protection of your personal data.
- You have the right to be informed about the purpose and further use of personal data collected. And to have this information understood by the general public.
- You have the possibility to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability and oblivion of your personal data. And to have these rights exercised not only electronically but also physically. Likewise, the user has the right to obtain a response. For further information on these rights and their exercise or response period, please go to the link “Privacy and Data Protection Policy”.
- You have the right to receive personalised attention by alternative means to e-mail, in response to your rights. In the event that the attention is related to service or commercial information, you must adhere to the customer service hours.
- You have the right to be informed of the receipt of commercial information or advertising and to freely give your consent.
- You have the right to be informed of the use and purpose of cookies or other data storage devices, if any. For more information on this, we recommend that you refer to the “Cookies Policy” link.
B. User obligations and non-compliance with user conditions
As a user you undertake to make appropriate use of the contents, services and tools that are accessible through this website, subject to the Law, morality and public order, as well as these Conditions of Use, respecting at all times other users of the same.
For this reason, you expressly agree to hold TOSCARIA harmless from any liability to any person that may arise from your improper use of the Web Content, either with respect to the Conditions of Use or with respect to the law.
C. Authorisations and their conditions
As a user, you must respect the subject matter and dynamics of the website, making appropriate use of the services and content, in particular: TOSCARIA authorises you to view, download and print the content of the WEBSITE under the following CONDITIONS:
- You must do so exclusively for your personal and non-commercial use.
- You must not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content, without the authorisation of the holders of the intellectual and industrial property rights that may apply to such information, element or content; nor information, element or content that infringes the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the constitution and in international treaties; nor that constitutes illicit or unfair advertising, nor that constitutes a violation of the secrecy of communications and personal data legislation, nor photographs or any other type of representation or image of minors;
- Must not introduce or disseminate any false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content in such a way as to mislead or be likely to mislead other users receiving the information;
- Not to disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, in support of terrorism or that violates human rights;
- You must not use this website to send unsolicited advertising or advertising that has not been expressly consented to;
- You must not impersonate other users;
- You must not use the Content of the Website to carry out activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- You must not modify the Website Content;
- You must not remove or alter any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices or other proprietary notices contained in the Web Site Content.
The user undertakes to indemnify TOSCARIA against any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that it may be obliged to bear as a result of the User’s failure to comply with the aforementioned rules of use, and also reserves the right to request compensation for any damages that may be due.
TOSCARIA can not guarantee the proper functioning of its website, downloads or blog content on toscaria.com, as they may be prevented by circumstances beyond the control of his team.
Specifically, it assumes no liability for damages, losses, claims or expenses, caused by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections caused by errors in the telecommunications lines and networks or by any other external cause.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malware of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Failure to meet the expectations of users in relation to the website and/or its services or contents.
- Access by minors to the contents included on the website.
Specifically, and without limitation, TOSCARIA shall not be liable for damages of any kind arising from:
- The contents, information, opinions and statements of any User or third parties or entities that are communicated through the Service.
- The use that users may make of the materials included on the website, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, confidential information, content of the Service or third parties.
- The carrying out of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising or the infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and image, property rights and any other rights belonging to a third party by reason of the transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
- The possible loss of user data due to causes not attributable to the Service.
Thus, TOSCARIA is not responsible for the information and contents stored in platforms, forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allow third parties to publish contents independently on this website.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, TOSCARIA is at the disposal of all users, authorities and security forces, to actively collaborate in the removal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order.
Thus, in the event that the user considers that there may be any illegitimate content, we would be grateful if they could notify us immediately by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TOSCARIA in compliance with Spanish legislation on the protection of personal data, guarantees full compliance with the obligations described therein, as well as the implementation of security measures under the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Law 15/1999 hereinafter LOPD) and new European Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter RGPD.
It is necessary for you to know that TOSCARIA collects personal data through the contact forms on this website and those to which it redirects to.
The use of your personal data will be the commercial offer of our services, information about promotions and management and response to online queries.
Although it is necessary that you accept the “Privacy and Data Protection Policy” in which you are informed in more detail of the use and processing of your data, all users have the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, limitation, portability, cancellation or opposition, through the following mail: email@example.com, or to the postal address: C/ Ciudad de Lugo 31-33 Local 8B, COP:15004, A Coruña, Spain.
In the “Cookies Policy” we inform you that the web toscaria.com has Cookies in favour of giving more valid in their services. We have our own cookies, so please see the section on Privacy and Cookies.
6. Applicable law and jurisdiction
TOSCARIA is based in Spain, so it is bound by Spanish and European laws on Data Protection.
The User accepts that claims or complaints against TOSCARIA arising from or related to the use of this website and more specifically to the processing of his/her personal data will be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction located in A Coruña.
If the User accesses this site from a location outside Spain, he/she is responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.
TOSCARIA may modify this legal notice at any time by publishing it on this website, which will always state the date of the last applicable update.