What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
What type of Cookies does toscaria.com use?
Depending on the length of time they remain active cookies can be:
- Session Cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie whereby the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time. They have a deletion date. They are used, for example, in the purchase or registration process to avoid having to enter our data constantly.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s device and are managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the site.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will process the data obtained.
When you browse toscaria.com the following cookies may be installed on your device:
- Registration cookies: When the user enters our website and logs in, a temporary cookie is installed so that you can browse your user area without having to enter your data continuously. This cookie will disappear when you log out.
- Analysis cookies: These are used to study user behaviour anonymously when browsing our website. This way we can find out the most viewed contents, the number of visitors, etc. This information is used to improve the browsing experience and optimise our services. They can be our own cookies but also third-party cookies. The latter include Google Analytics and Iadvice cookies.
- Third-party advertising cookies: The aim is to optimise the display of advertisements. To manage these services we use Google’s Doubleclick platform which stores information about the adverts that have been shown to a user, those that interest them and whether they visit the advertiser’s website.
Setting, viewing and disabling Cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Everything related to Google cookies, both analytical and advertising, as well as their management and configuration can be consulted at:
As for the cookies installed by iPad, you will find it at http://www.iadvize.com/es/aviso_legal_iadvize.html
If you choose to disable cookies we will not be able to offer you some of our services such as, for example, remaining logged in or keeping your shopping cart.
The cookies on toscaria.com may be updated so we advise you to review our policy periodically.